Adaaran Club Rannalhi
- Kaafu Atoll, Indian Ocean Islands
Located throughout the expanse of the atoll, the standard rooms at Adaaran Club Rannalhi offer unhindered views of the verdant gardens or the tranquil ocean. As one of the rated Maldives island resorts, we let you choose from either spacious terraces or balcony iterations that let you take in the beauty and magnificence of your surroundings from your own room.
Open the wide patio doors and get a whiff of the arresting sea breeze to help get you in the mood for you tropical holiday.
Frolic in the vibrant gardens or step onto to the soft beach sand for some fun in the sun. Enjoy drinks on your private terrace while you gaze above at the clear night sky.
Inside one finds an environment of simplistic elegance along with tropically themed furnishings and bedding.
All standard rooms at our Maldives resort hotel are equipped with modern facilities and guests are offered convenient access to the main hotel area and facilities. Chill out and catch up with your favourite shows on our in- room flat screens or laze on our comfy double beds.
(Duplex Style, 4 Rooms Together / 2 Rooms on The Ground Floor and 2 Rooms on The Upper Floor).
- Extra charges may be applied for mini bar usage
Room FaciltiesMini Bar Satellite Television In Room Safe Telephone with IDD Facility Tea/Coffee Maker
Catering to travellers looking for over water bungalows Maldives has to offer, Adaaran Club Rannalhi welcomes you to their enchanting seaside water bungalows. Equipped with the latest modern amenities, every space is created to make your stay in our beautiful country an extraordinary experience. Relax and let the gentle murmur of the splashing waves lull you to sleep on plush hand painted bedding. Wake up to the invigorating sounds of the morning tide and breathe in the crisp breeze while being surrounded by an elegant cream and pastel decor complimented by elegant wooden furniture exuding a contemporary tropical feel.
Adaaran Club Rannalhi presents Maldives water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters featuring private sun decks. Slip into a cosy bathrobe and snuggle with your significant other and watch time pass as you gaze longingly into the vastness of the ocean.
(Certain Bungalows are on Duplex Style , 4 Rooms Together / 2 Rooms on The Ground Floor and 2 Rooms on The Upper Floor).
- Extra charges may be applied for mini bar and wifi usage
Room FaciltiesMini Bar Satellite Television In Room Safe Telephone with IDD Facility Sun Deck Wifi
Are you looking for a holiday resort and spa in Maldives? Chavana Spa at Adaaran Club Rannalhi is a two-storey sea front facing Spa, set among lush landscaping. Spend this holiday relaxing, cleansing and detoxifying amidst the tranquillity of our spa resort. Maldives is a land of serene beauty and soothing surroundings and we strive to reflect these qualities in our spa treatments. The spa features two double rooms, two single rooms, a manicure and pedicure area and a retail boutique which offers a range of retail products and gift items, to ensure your experience will continue beyond the boundaries of our spa resort in Maldives. All treatments have been thoughtfully created to provide a sensory adventure, whilst keeping its focus on providing a fresh and friendly Balinese spa experience.
Wine & Dine
Adaaran Club Rannalhi’s Main Restaurant a popular choice among hotel restaurants Maldives has to offer, features an open air layout with contemporary decor and traditional Maldivian thatched roofing. It allows for prime views of the surrounding landscape and ocean whilst letting the cool sea breeze flow through its interior.
Fantastic seafood, fresh from the local fishing boats is guaranteed to serve up the finest local delicacies enriched with the distinct, mouth watering flavours of the Maldives. Our buffets offer a lavish spread featuring a diverse array of cuisine.
The Main Restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western fare; the varied menu of scintillating fare at the Main Restaurant at Adaaran Club Rannalhi is sure to suit everyone’s palate.
After a fun filled day of swimming in the sea or touring the nearby atolls of the Maldives, the ideal place to relax and unwind is at one of the Maldives bars. The renowned Nika Lounge Bar at Adaaran Club Rannalhi is one such option to be considered when in the Maldives.
Based in contemporary surroundings with soft background music to exude a chilled atmosphere, the Nika Lounge Bar is located facing the western beach offering mesmerising panoramic views of the ocean at sunset.
Sit back in a comfy sofa or snug lounge chair enjoying a chilled drink and just while away the hours simply admiring the beautiful surroundings amidst the sounds of the crashing waves.
Choose from a wide variety of beverages on offer from tantalising tropical cocktails, chilled beer to fine wines. Let our experienced bartenders whip up a drink to suite your mood.
- If cancelled or modified, 7 days prior to the date of arrival, no fee will be charged. However, please note that the transaction fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- If cancelled or modified later or in the event of a no–show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Child and Infant Policy
- Guests under 2 years are considered as infants and guests between 2 – 11 years are considered as children at Adaaran Resorts.
- The resorts accept payments only in Cash (USD / Euro) or with Credit Card (Visa / MasterCard / AMEX).
- Travellers cheques will not be accepted.
- A special environmental Tax ( Green Tax ) of USD 6.00 / per person / per night will be charged for arrivals from 1st November 2015. This will be collected upon arrival.
- The resort will not allow guests to utilize transfers which do not belong to the resort due to safety reasons.
- Please note that the transfers will only be arranged on a combined basis.
- Seaplane transfers only fly in daylight hours to Adaaran Select Meedhupparu and Adaaran Prestige Water Villas.
- If your flight arrives BEFORE 3.30pm, a transfer to the hotel will be arranged the same day.
- If your flight arrives AFTER 3.30pm, you will need to make arrangements for an overnight stay in Male’.
- If your flight departure is PRIOR to 8.30am, the resort will not be able to arrange the transfer. As such you will need to make arrangements for an overnight stay in Male’.